Kendall Jenner Instagram feed is basically every girl’s dream. We all know Kendall Jenner is a part of the iconic Kardashian clan and a supermodel represented by IMG models. She is also the founder of her brand 818. She lives a life full of glam and luxury. We love an unbothered queen who is living her best life. Here is how Kendall Jenner edits her Instagram pictures.
The supermodel is normally very busy in her modeling career and doing tons of photoshoots on a daily basis. She is the face of brands like Versace, Louis Vuitton, etc. She meets lots of talented photographers and editors on a daily basis so she knows the basics of photography and is a great photographer herself if judged by her Instagram pictures which are super aesthetic!
Kendall Jenner Instagram photo editing guide:
Which cameras does Kendall Jenner use for her Instagram photos?
Kendall Jenner loves photography and owns lots of film cameras/ Point and shoot cameras which are expensive and affordable both. To get the same look as Kendall Jenner Instagram photos, you can buy these cameras or films!
Kendall Jenner’s Camera list:
- [amazon link=”B002QNUDDI”] – one of Kendall Jenner’s point & shoot film cameras
- [amazon link=”B07SC46HHQ”] Fujifilm Instax – Kendall Jenner’s aesthetic Polaroid Film Camera (That she took to Met Gala!)
- [amazon link=”B001AO4JRK”] – 35 mm SLR film Camera – Kendall Jenner’s Go-To for Instagram pictures!
Kendall Jenner’s favorite films stock list:
Although Kendall has not spoken about her favorite films, we assume she might be using these film stocks which look very similar to her Instagram photos.
How does Kendall Jenner edit her photos on Instagram?
Assuming from a variety of picture colors, Kendall Jenner probably edits her photos on a photo editing app. She also has this consistency of the same photo color/filter so she might be using some app or has her own preset for her Instagram.
Which apps does Kendall Jenner use for her Instagram photos?
Kendall Jenner Instagram : Photo Editing apps Kendall use –
Kendall edits her selfies on Facetune App – Facetune is pretty popular among celebs, even Kim has mentioned that the sisters love Facetune app when uploading pictures on Instagram. Facetune is a very simple photo editing tool used to enhance skin and makeup, then Kendall also loves adding grains to her pictures from the VSCO app which is free on the app store.
The supermodel also uses Lightroom and colors the shadows in red color so the pictures look attractive. You can add the Red shadows in the Instagram app itself too, Here how –
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap on the [+] on the top right corner to upload a picture.
- Select the picture you want to post
- Tap ‘Next’ and it will open the Instagram photo editor
- Tap on ‘Edit’ in the bottom right corner
- Swipe right from the editing options and select ‘Colour’
- Tap on ‘Shadows’ and select the Red colour and adjust the shadows between 25-30.
- and Voila! you have the same look as Kendall Jenner Instagram photos.
Kendall Jenner also posts a few no-filter photos, here is how you can edit the no-filter photos:
Here’s a before and after picture for reference of the instructions given below:
Liked it? Here’s how to get this look on the VSCO app. –
- Get the VSCO app (available on android and iOS)
- Tap on + and select the picture you would like to edit.
- Tap ‘Edit’
- Tap on Adjustments (the 2nd icon right beside filters section)
- Tap on ‘Contrast’
- Adjust and decrease the contrast around -2.0 to -4.0 as per your liking and Tap on the ‘Correct’ icon.
- In the ‘Adjustments’ section swipe and Tap on ‘Saturation’
- Increase the Saturation by not more than +1.0 – +2.0 and Tap on the ‘Correct’ icon.
- Now go to ‘Tone’ in the ‘Adjustments’ section
- Increase the shadows not more than +1.0
- Next, Back to the ‘Adjustments’ section and Tap on ‘White Balance’
- Increase the ‘Temperature’ around +1.0 – +2.0
Voila! now you have the perfect no-filter photo with barely any filter but just adjustments! These adjustment settings are perfect for any pictures including selfies, nature photos, food photos, or group photos also used by most celebrities and of course as seen on Kendall Jenner Instagram.
Liked this post? Bookmark this article for future reference and try out this aesthetic editing hack and share it with your friends!
Picture Credits: Pinterest, Kendall Jenner Instagram.